Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting Box Set (Advanced Dungeons and Dragons 2nd Edition, 2nd Printing)
"It is a world where the gods have walked and fantastic armies clashed. It is the home of Elminster, Alias, Azoun, Khelben, and Drizzt the dark elf. It is the most popular fantasy campaign in history.
Well met, traveler, and welcome to the Forgotten Realms, Designed for the AD&D game, the new FORGOTTEN REALMS Campaign Setting is a major expansion and complete revision of the original, best-selling boxed set. This set contains everything that a player or Dungeon Master needs to launch into a world of adventure and imagination.
The new campaign setting contains:
* A Grand Tour of the Realms - a 128-page book, concentrating on the Heartlands, the land of the Dales, Cormyr, and Waterdeep, and chock full of useful information about other significant Realms locations on the continent of Faerun.
* Running the Realms - a 64-page guide to the Forgotten Realms for the Dungeon Master, showing how to create a Realms campaign, and giving details about secrets, NPCs, and deities of the Realms.
* Shadowdale - a 96-page book, presenting the most important town in the Realms as the basis of an ongoing campaign, including a new introductory adventure, 'Beneath the Twisted Tower.'
* 8 MONSTROUS COMPENDIUM pages covering the deadliest creatures of the Realms! (Aballin, Baneguard, Bonebat, Deepspawn, Dracolich, Gambado, Gibbering Mouther, Gibberling, Helmed Horror, Lock Lurker, Naga (Dark), Nishruu, Quaggoth, Skum, Tressym)* 6 card sheets showing nearly 100 signs, trail glyphs, symbols, magical sigils, and religious symbols of the Realms in full color. 4 all-new four-color maps, two of eastern and western Faerun, and two smaller-scale, detailed maps of the heartlands of the Realms."
- The West, from Icewind Dale south to Tethyr & Calimshan, east to Anauroch.
- The East, from the Great glacier in the north, south to The Shaar, Anauroch in the west, to Mulhorand and Rashemen in the east.
- Closeup of the mid-Sword Coast Region.
- Closeup of the Dales.
- Poster of the Clyde Caldwell art found on the cover of Forgotten Realms Adventures hardcover (1990)
Condition: We trying to verify it's contents.